Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday Pictures!!!

I celebrated my birthday with some friends on the 13th. We went to dinner at Basque Norte in Chico and they brought me 30 balloons. It was so many balloons it was crazy!!! Kelly and I wore our knee high leather boots to dinner. It was so fun and we all had a great time.
Here is me trying to get all 30 balloons to fit into our car. They actually all fit and Charli loved sitting next to them on the way home.
I tried to get some pictures of Charli and I on my actual birthday but here is what I got!!! I guess that is what you get when you have a 3 year old and they want to be silly!!!

2 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How fun!! Kristin you look great!

Morgan said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Kristin! I love that your friends gave you 30 balloons! And, the pictures are so cute!