Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update...

So my Grandma is doing amazing and is going home either today or tomorrow. My mom shared with me that my Grandma was experiencing chest pain about 2 weeks ago, went to her doctor and was giving some medication to help with the pain. Well she experienced the pain 3 more times, the first two the medication took the pain away but the 3rd time not at all. So my Grandma called 911, they took her to the hospital where they performed an Angio and also put 3 stents in. And then yesterday she had her heart attack. I have to believe that because my Grandma went to the doctor when she first experience the chest pain and was giving medication, that is why she has recovered so fast. I think if she would have ignored the pain she could have had a worse heart attack. I am so relieved to hear that she is doing so well and will be returning home shortly. Thank you to all who have sent your kind thoughts and prays.

1 comments:

Piper said...

I'm so glad to hear your Gandma is doing so well. She and your family will be in our continued prayers!