Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grandma Alice...

Great Grandma Alice with Cousins Silas, Charli and Dale
Her sweet Great Grandchildren.

Grandma Alice made this jacket for Charli.
Isn't it cute!
My mom learned how to sew from her mother
So my sewing skills go back to my Grandmother.
I am so thankful for her for this.

Charli and my Grandma meeting for the first time
Shortly after she moved to Chico from Alaska.


I just got word today that my Grandma Alice, my mom's mother had a heart attack today. She lives in Fort Bragg, CA and was air lifted to Santa Rosa. My middle name being Alice is after this Grandma and I have always felt like she has held onto the old time traditions, which is something that has always been intriguing to me about her. She has always sent birthday cards to everyone, no fail, so amazing! Shortly after Charli was born my Grandma Alice moved back to Chico from living in Alaska for many years. I was so excited to introduce the two for the first time. There is something so great about an innocent child and their Great Grandparent. Both being frail and so sweet. Here are some pics that I have of my Grandma. Please pray for her. I don't have many details on her situation at the moment.

3 comments:

The Chico McGregor's said...

she is definitely in our thoughts and prayers - and so are you and your Mom!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Kristin, I will include her in my prayers. I am so sorry.

Mrs. Behlke said...

I'm so glad to hear your grandma has stabalized, I hope she heals up soon!