Monday, December 29, 2008

Look at what I did...



I just finished Charli's letters for her room, tonight. I bought these letters when Charli was about 6 mths old and they have been stashed in her armoir ever since, with the best of intentions to actually do something with them. So guess what.... I actually started and finshed these beauties this week, while on my Christmas vacation. I am really please with the finished product and think they look so cute hanging on Charli's wall. The little Crown hanger in the picture, holding her robe, I am going to cover it with pink glitter. We are also going to make an art work display board on this wall. I ordered jumbo size clothes pins recently. Those will get attached to a board, painted and then hung on her wall. So happy that I am actually making some progress on this kids room. Hopefully it will be in good shape by the time a second kid comes around. Chad swears that if we have a boy, he is sharing the pink room with Charli, we shall see about that. No we are not pregnant but we are trying to be. Wish us luck!!!!